Want to be a part of our growing team?
Fantastic. We love hearing from ambitious, solutions-driven thinkers looking to propel their careers. Take a look at our open positions below. Find something you like? You can click here to apply for any of the below positions.
Digital Business Development Rep – Overland Park
iFocus Marketing is looking for a results-oriented, hardworking, ambitious, driven, self-starter who want to provide clients with leading edge digital marketing solutions. This position will be dedicated to prospecting new client opportunities and managing select existing clients, working primarily in our home office in Overland Park, KS. You will be joining the company at an early, high-growth stage and will be able to offer clients some of the most innovative digital marketing solutions. Our digital capabilities include multi-tactic targeted ads, SEM, PPC and other targeting capabilities for display, video and other digital advertising media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of the iFocus team you will identify, manage, develop and close new business in a consultative environment delivering iFocus’ digital marketing solutions to small and medium enterprise businesses, retailers, and marketing agencies
- Establish new client relationships; must be a proven hunter
- Deliver in-person, by phone, or by web the iFocus Marketing value proposition directly to clients
- Evangelize our products, services and solutions – tell our story
- While serving as a trusted advisor, demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes while linking our offerings to the agenda of their executives
- Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and closure
- Deliver and exceed revenue goals set by the company
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to assist with development of solutions, proposal creation, pitches, contracting, producing and delivering projects
- Work closely with our operations team to ensure successful implementation, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership and renewals with clients
- Maintain proactive and ongoing knowledge of the industry to assess the competitive landscape and keep abreast of potential opportunities and trends
- 3+ years quota carrying sales experience in digital marketing services including a proven track record of success exceeding sales goals
- A fluent digital market speaker, a strong industry understanding and prior experience in digital marketing services
- Strong familiarity with digital media formats and practices
- Understanding of various social platforms, metrics and their value
- Very strong verbal and written communication capabilities with all levels within an organization
- An ability to communicate complex technology to clients and non-technical business owners
- Ability to relentlessly solve problems and get things done
- Experience selling to top digital divisions of brands, retailers and/or agencies
- Ability to travel to clients as well as represent our team at industry events
- Proven outstanding communication skills, presence and energy
- Comfortable structuring, negotiating and managing the entire sales cycle, from developing and qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies, negotiation through closure
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the organizational skills to work in a highly skilled environment and drive projects to completion with high independence
- B.A or B.S degree from a leading university
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal-oriented, consultative, driven and have a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Previous start up experience is a strong plus
WHAT ATTRIBUTES SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Direct, honest communication style
- Highest level of integrity
- An “Out of the Box” thinker who is both creative and innovative
- Propensity to succeed both personally and professionally
- Focused on achieving results and exceeding goals and objectives
- Must have a positive “can-do, whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus on results and execution
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive base salary augmented by a motivational commission plan and benefits
- An opportunity to offer innovative and exciting digital solutions in the marketplace
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Ability to work directly with company’s senior management and grow with the company
- Make an impact as a valuable member of a growing team
Please include base salary and/or total package requirements in your cover letter.
Digital Account Manager
iFocus Marketing is a comprehensive digital marketing agency that delivers innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients all over the country. We were built on forward-thinking ideas, and a concise vision of turning those ideas into strategic solutions for our partners. We’re looking to add people to our fast-paced and dynamic environment who have their own ideas, who can embrace change, and who are excited about developing solutions that make an impact. We are not your typical agency. Our clients hire us to make change and grow their business, not complete projects from a scope. We work with businesses of all sizes; from small local companies to large national and global producers and providers. The team is comprised of goal setting and strategy driven people; we move fast and make change happen for our partners.
The ideal candidate would have agency or direct client side experience of at least two years and be able to show a proven track record of client growth and strategic advising. Excellent client relation skills, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and knowledge of a strategic multi-channel digital strategy are key. They will be hungry to grow and be comfortable serving as the first point contact for their client base. The candidate will be well-organized, take initiative, be able to prioritize, will be accustomed to multi-tasking, and will have a strong sense of ownership for client satisfaction. This is a full-time position based in our Overland Park office and reports to the Vice President of Operations.
As a digital account manager, you will:
- Foster client relationship through proactive communication of campaign optimizations and progress
- Facilitate the production of clients’ digital marketing plans and reporting, including, but not limited to, inputting fulfillment requests that are in line with our processes, report generation and design, and expectation setting both on the client side and with our internal teams
- Consistently monitor campaign budgets, performance, and execution to ensure accuracy and identify areas for growth
- Analyze ongoing campaign metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting client’s expectations of success, as well as to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Identify new service opportunities, and help them nurture those opportunities with supporting data and prospecting strategies
- Lead client discussions in person, and/or via web meetings, email, and phone
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships, both internally and at the client level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, or related field
- At least 2 years of account management experience in the digital space, preferably in a marketing/agency environment
- Experience developing strategies across a variety of digital channels and industries
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, multi-tasking extraordinaire, organization skills for days
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, research, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem
- Potential for travel to trade shows or client meetings
This is a full-time, salaried position that will be competitively compensated based on your years of experience. You’ll also be eligible for a variety of full benefits packages, including vision and dental insurance. Other perks include three weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) enrollment with company matching, a flexible and casual work environment, constant opportunities to learn new skills, and so much more!