Want to be a part of our growing team?
Fantastic. We love hearing from ambitious, solutions-driven thinkers looking to propel their careers. Take a look at our open positions below. Find something you like? You can click here to apply for any of the below positions.
Digital Account Manager
iFocus Marketing is a comprehensive digital marketing agency that delivers innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients all over the country. We were built on forward-thinking ideas, and a concise vision of turning those ideas into strategic solutions for our partners. We’re looking to add people to our fast-paced and dynamic environment who have their own ideas, who can embrace change, and who are excited about developing solutions that make an impact. We are not your typical agency. Our clients hire us to make change and grow their business, not complete projects from a scope. We work with businesses of all sizes; from small local companies to large national and global producers and providers. The team is comprised of goal setting and strategy driven people; we move fast and make change happen for our partners.
As a digital account manager, you will:
- Directly manage one of our largest clients, a multi-brand automotive group located in Texas
- Drive client relationship through proactive communication of campaign optimizations and progress
- Facilitate the production of client’s digital marketing plans and reporting, including, but not limited to, inputting fulfillment requests that are in line with our processes, report generation and design, and expectation setting both on the client side and with our internal teams
- Monitor budgets, client resourcing, and individual campaign execution to make sure all metrics are on target
- Analyze ongoing campaign metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting client’s expectations of success, as well as to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Aid the direct representative in identifying new service opportunities, and help them nurture those opportunities with supporting data and prospecting strategies
- Lead client discussions in person, and/or via web meetings, email, and phone
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships, both internally and at the client level
Our ideal candidate is hungry to grow and is comfortable being the first point contact for their client base, alongside their sales team member. The ideal candidate would have at least three years of agency or direct client-facing experience and be able to show proven track record of client growth and strategic advising. Excellent client relation skills, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and knowledge of a strategic multi-channel digital strategy are key. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time, salaried position that will be competitively compensated based on your years of experience. You’ll also be eligible for a variety of full benefits packages, including vision and dental insurance. Other perks include three weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) enrollment with company matching, a flexible and casual work environment, team bonding events (think team happy hours, beer pong tournaments, etc.), constant opportunities to learn new skills, and so much more!
Join our team as we continue to help our clients move #iFocusForward.